For many people, an attractive hip look is extremely important. Women who complain of a flat and disproportionate butt look prefer Brazilian butt lift. Pattaya , one of the famous cities of Thailand, is quite developed in aesthetic surgery. For this reason , many people wonder about Pattaya Brazil butt lift aesthetic prices .
Hip shape and proportion are very important for a proportional body image. Brazilian butt lift surgery is often preferred today in this context. Thanks to this application, people can have a much fuller and rounder butt look. For this, some special fat transfer techniques can be used.
Brazilian Butt Lift
Brazilian buttock surgery is fat transfer procedures performed to obtain a much fuller appearance in the hip area. The procedure is completed by a special fat transfer that increases the size and shape of the hips without using a hip replacement for this procedure.
First, liposuction is performed to remove excess fat from the hip, waist, abdomen or thigh areas. Afterwards, some of this fat is injected into the hip area to create a Brazilian butt look.
Brazilian hip aesthetics , the whole body will be more proportional. For this procedure, fat is removed from the problematic areas of the patients. In this way, it is ensured that the hip area is much more prominent. It is possible to provide proportionally integrity in areas with excess.
Who is Brazilian Hip Aesthetics Suitable for?
The shape and proportion of people’s hips are largely determined by genetic factors. In addition to the skeletal structure, the body’s fat storage is also a factor affecting the lower part of the body. A healthy body weight can be achieved through a healthy diet and regular exercise. This method is also very effective in tightening the muscles. But many people suffer from flat hips despite their healthy lifestyle .
The Brazilian butt lift application allows reshaping the surrounding areas such as hips, waist and thighs . In this way, it is possible to obtain a more shaped body appearance by overcoming genetic factors.
Brazilian butt lift surgery is a very good option in terms of improving the shape and size of the hips. Some people draw attention to the fact that they are much more suitable for this surgery.
- Those who have sufficient fat in other body parts for butt fat injection
- If people want to have a hip augmentation operation without prosthesis
- If there is no excessive sagging in the hips, these procedures can be performed easily.
It is important not to sit directly on the buttock for a few weeks for people who have had a fat injection to the buttock. Contrary to its name, Brazilian butt lift is not a traditional lifting method. If there is sagging skin on the hip, sagging is not intervened in this procedure. For this, thigh and butt lift surgeries will be much more suitable.
What are the Advantages of Brazilian Butt Lift?
is a frequently preferred method because of its advantages .
- Thanks to this method, it is ensured that the folds in the lower bodies of the people are developed.
- It has benefits in restoring balance between the upper and lower body.
- While increasing the fullness of the hips, it also has the features of reducing the fat in the hips or abdomen and shaping the body.
- In those with a flat hip structure, the hips gain projection, resulting in a much younger and more aesthetic appearance.
- The clothes will have a much more attractive appearance.
What are the Differences of Brazilian Hip Surgery and Silicone Hip Replacement?
Brazilian hip aesthetics application is the enlargement of the hip dimensions without the need for implants. Thanks to this surgery, extremely natural-looking and distinctive results can be obtained.
In addition, if people are very thin, the fat to be taken from the body may not be enough. In such cases, the only way to achieve the desired size increase would be to have a silicone hip prosthesis . Silicone butt prosthesis procedures will be a much more suitable method for some people. However, hip implants cause a less natural appearance than Brazilian butt surgery.
How to Make Brazilian Butt?
Brazilian butt lift is performed in three basic steps.
- In the first stage of Brazilian buttock surgery, liposuction method is used to remove fat from waist, thighs, hips, abdomen and different regions. vaser Liposuction liposuction procedures are more preferred for this application. vaser The liposuction method causes minimal damage to the fat tissues. In this method, using sound waves, the fat is collected from the body without damaging it. Then, the transfer operations are carried out to the needed areas. In this way, the possibility of damage to the fat taken and given to the hip will be much lower.
- Purification processes are applied to the oils removed from the body. In addition, various preparations are made for transfer transactions.
- Aesthetic surgeons perform fat injection to certain areas in order to enlarge the butt, give the desired shape to the butt and increase the volume.
Not all of the injected oils will remain in this area. Some will dissolve over time. For this reason, surgeons often inject much more fat than it should, taking into account the rate of melting.
Recovery After Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian buttock surgery draws attention as it is a procedure performed under general anesthesia. It is an important issue to take some special precautions for recovery after the Brazilian hip aesthetic procedure. After Brazilian butt surgery, the pain is minimal. It is possible to control these pains with painkillers.
After Brazilian butt surgery, people should not sit directly on the hip for about 2 weeks. People are also not allowed to lie down. Instead, people need to lie face down for a while.
After Brazilian hip aesthetics, it is necessary to stand for all activities except lying on your face or side and using the toilet. When people are ready, they should use bagel-style seats to reduce the pressure on the hips. They can also sit in altered positions by placing a pillow under the thigh. After Brazilian hip aesthetics, it is usually necessary to start normal sitting activities after 8 weeks.
According to the instructions of the plastic surgeons, light daily activities should be resumed within a week after the surgery. People can easily return to work in a short period of 10 to 14 days.
Are Brazilian Hip Results Permanent?
After the Brazilian buttock surgery, the fat cells that are transferred to the hip and not melted remain for years. However, weight gain and loss also affect the appearance of the hips. For this reason, people should pay attention to weight control after Brazilian hip aesthetics.
What Are the Risks of Brazilian Buttock Surgery?
Brazilian hip surgery has much less risk compared to other surgeries such as silicone hip prostheses. As with any surgery, there are some risks.
- Depending on the melting of the fat in the injected areas, a second session may be required.
- There may be cases of infection.
- Agglomeration problems may occur under the skin in the injected areas.
Pattaya Brazilian Butt Lift Aesthetics
Brazilian butt lift aesthetics is one of the most preferred procedures today. Many people prefer this city both to be aesthetic and to have a holiday. You can contact our company for detailed information about Pattaya Brazil butt lift aesthetics .